Enabling everyday people to become their best is Rebecca’s biggest motivator. Rebecca has spent 20 years working in health and well being and created Adapted Yoga and Pilates from her garage.
Rebecca has been a gym instructor, group fitness instructor, Yoga teacher, Pilates teacher, personal trainer, club manager and is now a business owner. She has worked on cruise ships, in small gyms, for ACC, in large gym franchise, for physiotherapists and now runs the largest Yoga and Pilates business in NZ. On completion of her Physical Education degree in sports science and exercise prescription and management Rebecca traveled the world teaching, instructing and training and then returned to NZ to continue her learning which has never stopped.
Now, as a mum, wife, teacher and student Rebecca likes to keep things simple: Have fun. Feel Better. Become Your Best.
Title (Session 1) - Know your Niche
In an abundant environment, teachers often try to cater to everyone. This creates challenges for the teacher and disappointment for their students. Learn how to identify the students you WANT to teach and how to create YOUR tribe.
In this practical session you will:
- Learn what your niche is.
- Learn how to create your dream student.
- Walk out with the skills of how to reach them.
- Ensuring success for your students and sustainability for you.
Title (Session 2) - Systems, systems, systems
So you are a great teacher and you love sharing your love of Yoga but the business side is tripping you up?
Learn how to make your life easy so you can focus on being a great teacher and let the business side work for you, not against you!
- Learn about what systems you should have in place to create great customer service.
- Ensure new students convert to long term cheerleaders for your classes.
- Make sure that you are ticking all of your legal obligations.
- You will walk out with a road map of how to tick all of your business boxes